Gruene Plant Services
Gruene Plant Services (GPS) allows the customer to focus on their core competencies while we focus on ours. GPS will manage all aspects of waste disposal, recycling, and remediation projects at your facility. We pride ourselves on lasting relationships with our customers that are beneficial for both parties. As a partner, we continually look for ways to reduce cost and maximize rebates. You might say we are working ourselves out of a job, but it is our mission to always work towards a “Gruener” environment.
Our specialty is identifying waste streams that can be reused or recycled thereby reducing cost, and the liability associated with RCRA regulated waste. For waste streams that cannot be reused, or recycled GPS has solid, long-term relationships with multiple disposal facilities which allows us to provide economical solutions.
What sets us apart?
- Authority for decision making on-site as opposed to regional, or corporate office
- Rapid Emergency Response
- Local presence, so typical response time is less than 90 minutes (if specialized equipment/personnel needed).
- GEC stays on the cutting edge of technology
- Not satisfied with status quo
- No internal pressure to supply a specific disposal technology
- GEC offers custom facility audits to identify cost saving and/or liability reducing solutions
- Custom billing built around you